Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best LSAT Books

I have hand-picked the best LSAT books that you will need as you study for the LSAT.

I spent about $500 on dozens on books when I was preparing for the June 2008 LSAT exam, and I don't want others to make the same mistakes as I did. Many of the prep materials that I purchased were useless, other books were decent, and several books were absolutely essential.

Before I discovered what books worked and what books didn't, I was able to increase my LSAT score on practice preptests from about 153 to 160. At 160, I hit a plateau and struggled for weeks to improve. It wasn't until I finally started utilizing the top LSAT material when I was finally able to see real gains in my score.

I earned a 177 LSAT score on exam day thanks to a few select prep materials that helped me master the   Law School Admissions Test. On my Best LSAT Books blog, I will provide information on these books, including reviews and tips on how to use the top-notch publications to improve your LSAT score and efficiently prep for the LSAT.

Over the coming weeks, I will post additional articles. In the meantime, check out a list of the best lsat prep books at http://lawschooli.com

No comments:

Post a Comment